How To Get Glowing Skin – The Ultimate Guide
Everybody wants clean and clear skin. Who doesn’t? The problem is that most consumers do not take the time to understand their own skin and what their skin issues really are.
How to claim your glowing skin
Contrary to popular belief, glowing skin takes more than just a regular dab of skin lightening cream. Below are 10 tips that you can follow to get beautiful skin that knows no age, color or status:
- Love your skin. Don’t fight it. It’s the only skin you’ll ever get, so whether it’s oily or dry, young or mature, or even irritable and acne-prone, you’ve got to love it and it will love you back. Pay more attention to how it responds to your regimen and the treatments that you spoil it with. Learn to listen to factors that make it tick — it could be the products that you’re using or the dirt it has to endure where you work — and, adjust.
- Give yourself enough time to sleep and rest. By enough, that means you should be sleeping for at least seven to eight hours every night. The most significant repairs and regeneration functions happen in your body, including your skin, while you’re in dreamland. So, find more time to stay in because not even your Derma Promedics can give you the beneficial results of a good night’s sleep.
- Eat well and eat wisely. When you wake up in the morning, don’t skip breakfast. If it’s your prep time that’s causing you to fuel up your body before you leave, cut back on your morning routines. Wear less makeup, heck, you don’t even have to wear makeup but, you can’t go about your morning chores without a hearty breakfast. Get more meaningful calories into your system. Go for fresh and hot meals, and eat less of the ready to eat stuff.[irp]
- Tune up your body with a good exercise and a regular checkup. Remember, what you do to your body, you also do to your skin. Keep your heart pumping optimally and it will give you that natural glow a skin lightening cream won’t be able to give no matter how good the formulation is.
- Choose to be a happier person. Oh, yes! Happiness is a choice. Don’t let unimportant matters weigh you down, and never let unworthy people upset you. Optimism is a state of mind that you can practice everyday and eventually, it will come to you as an instinct.
- Shield your skin from the sun as often and as much as you can. The sun is glowing skin’s worst nightmare. UV rays literally zap out the moisture from your skin, cause it to burn and cause skin cells to become permanently damaged. While sunscreens are helpful, you should simply stay in the shade when you don’t have any important thing to do under the sun.
- Maintain a clean skin. Glowing skin is flawless and blemish-free. You can’t achieve either if you can’t keep a skin that’s clean and free from infection. Cleanse and tone twice daily, nothing more.
- Exfoliate. Take your skin cleansing up a notch by sloughing off dead skin cells and drawing out impurities stuck in your pores by exfoliating twice weekly. Lifting and flushing away your skin’s damaged top layer also stimulates your skin to produce more collagen and turnover skin to renew the surface.
- Get help from products and services. Skincare products are not created equal so make sure to do your homework to get to know exactly what ingredients your skin needs. Some may need anti-aging products like Derma Promedics which contains cell-communicating peptides to help stimulate collagen production. Younger skin, however, may get away with a basic moisturizer and an antioxidant boost.[irp]
- Eliminate harsh products from your regimen. The goal is to improve your skin’s health, not to damage it. Products that contain less than gentle ingredients do not deserve a spot in your routine.
Glowing skin is not just for celebs, neither is it made for young people only. If you believe you deserve a healthy, glowing skin, follow these 10 tips and your skin will love you for it.
Skin Care Regimen – Every Working Woman Should Know